General Tournament Rules
- Check in for competitors begins 90 minutes before tournament start
- Competitors must check-in 15 minutes or earlier before tournament starts or risk being DG’ed. If you’re running late, call the venue at 920-287-3678.
- Venue fee includes playtime on XBOX, PlayStation, PC, and retro stations. Competitors are welcome to use equipment if it does not interfere with tournament flow.
- Players are allowed to back out of the tournament at any time.
- Tournaments can be played on PC, PlayStation, and XBOX.
Joining your game lobby
1. Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the "My Events" tab)
2. Click "Join Now" option
3. The result will be automatically submitted at the end of the match
Tournament Format Details
- Swiss tournament system
- Random player seeding
- 1on1 matches
- Bo1 matches
- Elimination after 2 losses
- Maximum 6 rounds. The number of rounds to be played can vary based on the number of participants and results
- Game Mode: Core
- Game style: Pro
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Fatigue: On
- Controls: All
- Game speed: Normal
- Teams: Only Current Teams are allowed
- GAME: NBA 2K22
- MODE: 1v1
- ELIMINATION: After 2 losses
Players must report their scores to the TO of the tournament OR post the results into our discord.
For 4-9 competitors: $35 for 1st place and $15 for 2nd place.
For 10-19 competitors: 70/30 split for Top 2.
For 20-29 competitors: 50/30/20 split for Top 3.
For 30-59 competitors: 50/25/15/10 split for Top 4.
For 60-119 competitors: 45/20/15/10/5/5 for Top 6.
For 120+ competitors: 40/20/15/10/5/5/2.5/2.5 for Top 8.