General Tournament Rules
- Check in for competitors begins 90 minutes before tournament start
- Competitors must check-in 15 minutes or earlier before tournament starts or risk being DG’ed. If you’re running late, call the venue at 920-287-3678.
- Venue fee includes playtime on XBOX, PlayStation, PC, and retro stations. Competitors are welcome to use equipment if it does not interfere with tournament flow.
- Players are allowed to back out of the tournament at any time.
- Tournaments can be played on PC, PlayStation, and XBOX.
Mortal Kombat 11 Rules
- All rounds will be Best-of-3 games
- Platform – PS4/PS5/Хbox (Cross Platform)
- Double Elimination
- Blind pick
- The winning player, of the preceding match, will choose their character first, for the upcoming round
- The losing player, of the preceding match, will choose their character last, for the upcoming round
- Arena 1st choice – Random pick
- Interactable – ON
- Kompetitive mode – ON
- Customizations allowed with restrictions
- Match time – 60 min
- Game time – 60 sec
- Replay Match – ON
For 4-9 competitors: $35 for 1st place and $15 for 2nd place.
For 10-19 competitors: 70/30 split for Top 2.
For 20-29 competitors: 50/30/20 split for Top 3.
For 30-59 competitors: 50/25/15/10 split for Top 4.
For 60-119 competitors: 45/20/15/10/5/5 for Top 6.
For 120+ competitors: 40/20/15/10/5/5/2.5/2.5 for Top 8.