General Tournament Rules
- Check in for competitors begins 90 minutes before tournament start
- Competitors must check-in 15 minutes or earlier before tournament starts or risk being DG’ed. If you’re running late, call the venue at 920-287-3678.
- Venue fee includes playtime on XBOX, PlayStation, PC, and retro stations. Competitors are welcome to use equipment if it does not interfere with tournament flow.
- · Players are allowed to back out of the tournament at any time.
- Single-Elimination Bracket (Bracket format subject to change dependent on number of entries)
Players will Play with up to 4 player per stations.
- A game ends when all players have completed a race, or time runs out, which ever happens first.
- A match ends when all four races in a Grand Prix have been completed.
- Player names must be appropriate for public viewing.
- A tournament organizer or administrator reserves the right to ask a player to change the contents of their in-game name at any time.
Grand Prix Rules
- Racers: 4 Per Screen
- Single Elimination
- Mode: VS Race
- Class: 150cc
- Teams: Off
- Items: Normal
- CPU: Off
- Courses: Players Choice
- Grand Prix: 4 Races (6 Races for Grand Finals)
- Smart Steering: Off
- Auto-accelerate: Off
- Motion Controls: Your Choice
- Nintendo Switches provided only on the main stage; you may bring your own controller, but Joy-Con will be provided
For 4-9 competitors: $35 for 1st place and $15 for 2nd place.
For 10-19 competitors: 70/30 split for Top 2.
For 20-29 competitors: 50/30/20 split for Top 3.
For 30-59 competitors: 50/25/15/10 split for Top 4.
For 60-119 competitors: 45/20/15/10/5/5 for Top 6.
For 120+ competitors: 40/20/15/10/5/5/2.5/2.5 for Top 8.