Apex Tournament Rule Set
General Tournament Rules
- Check in for competitors begins 90 minutes before tournament start
- Competitors must check-in 15 minutes or earlier before tournament starts or risk being DG’ed. If you’re running late, call the venue at 920-287-3678.
- Venue fee includes playtime on XBOX, PlayStation, PC, and retro stations. Competitors are welcome to use equipment if it does not interfere with tournament flow.
- Players are allowed to back out of the tournament at any time.
- Tournaments can be played on PC, PlayStation, and XBOX.
- Game On has the right to disqualify a team if any form of cheating is suspected.
- Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
- 1. Cheating
- 2. Hacking
- 3. Ghosting
- 4. Reverse boosting
- 5. Smurfing
- 6. Use of a 3rd party program that gives one player an unfair advantage over another.
- 7. Key hacks, such as a Cronus Zen or Macros.
- Reverse boosting is defined as deliberately under-performing in games prior to tournament play to be placed in a lower tier lobby.
- Trolling, intentionally throwing the game, and excessive profanity/rage will result in a warning, if continued after the warning is placed, you will be removed from the tournament.
- Duos, Division Kill Race: 3 hours – Best 4 matches (Squads may leave the matches early to start a new match).
- The team with the player with the most kills from the 4 reported matches wins.
Kills = 1 point
- First place = X 3 Kills
- Second place = X 2.25 Kills
- Third place = X 2 Kills
- Fourth place = X 1.5 Kills
- Fifth place = X1.25 Kills
Advanced: 7 or less
Intermediate: 3.5 or less
Beginner: 2.3 or less
For 4-9 competitors: $35 for 1st place and $15 for 2nd place.
For 10-19 competitors: 70/30 split for Top 2.
For 20-29 competitors: 50/30/20 split for Top 3.
For 30-59 competitors: 50/25/15/10 split for Top 4.
For 60-119 competitors: 45/20/15/10/5/5 for Top 6.
For 120+ competitors: 40/20/15/10/5/5/2.5/2.5 for Top 8.